Discuss securing buttons on roca toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seoulless

I am an American who just moved to Spain. I am not used to these kinds of toilets with buttons on top to flush. I took the top part off to put a freshner in the tank, and now I can't secure the two buttons to the part inside the tank that actually does the flushing. (apologies for using incorrect terminology).

Here are some pictures - flusher.JPGflusher 2.JPGflusher 3.JPG

by the looks off it it just clips on, how are the push button rods attached to the white clip?( in pic 3)

The push rods go in from the top (pic 1). You can pull them out - they aren't screwed in or anything.

is the chrome button seating part loose? if you take the white plastic clip off, clip it on to the flush valve first then put the rods back in?
the ones i have worked on before normally the button is fixed to the lid and the rods just sit over the valve

youve pulled the top of the flush valve you need to prise out the two buttons from the top of the lid and undo the screw below then refit the mechanism onto the valve (if you havent broken it)

I can get the buttons out, but I'm not seeing anyway to unscrew the stuff in pic 3. Please advise. If another picture is needed let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to securing buttons on roca toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock