Search the forum,

Discuss Secret Santa Update :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
thankyou to my secret santa I was thinking of getting one of these

Attachments

• 2015-12-24 17.19.56.jpg
    2015-12-24 17.19.56.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 46
Thanks for my secret santa. Got pants. Brilliant
Just to hide the skids..
Merry MERRY Christmas everyone

Nice Adam...right up your street......but I'll stick to my tipple thank's muchly....regards Turnpin:8:

You sure Kate didn't play away to produce the wee one?

There's no feckin way you've got any testosterone in you!

Nothing's wrong with my balls! Kate did comment on the secret Santa gift. She doesn't think I'm taken seriously enough in my new role as moderator. She did giggle as she walked away.. Sarky mare...

My secret Santa delivered the perfect gift.

A full litre (non of your lightweight girlie 70cl nonsense) bottle of Jack.

In the immortal words of Pop Larkin "perfick!"

Well I have to say sorry to mine I had 2 mess up this week and both delivered back to my house I sorted one to a certain sponsor tho his team got there gift first .and 2nd was my s.s sorry for who you are it was sent on the 23rd(after the company buggered it up ) with rays he got his on the 24 th yours is still been tracked sorry.

Must .be karma cause I never got mine lol

Hoping mine will be delivered to my victim next week sometime and hope my own is worth the wait

Well postman came today and knocked on as he had 2 parcels. Got excited.....

1)replacement tivo remote
2) some c rap the wife ordered

......back to being disappointed, bitterly disappointed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa Update :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock