Discuss Secondary return insulation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your quick reply. See my reply to Kris re the 24/7 etc. And I'll look into fitting a PIR - interesting. I hadn't thought/heard of this.

You don't need a timeclock or pir. The pump will, given time, build a usage database and react accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secondary return insulation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Wb 4000 recently installed, and just balanced the rads with around 16 degree delta across most rads. I'm trying to make sure that the return...
Replies
Views
Return temperature
R
B
I'm a plumbing novice so first of all I apologise if I'm not explaining this situation correctly. I've recently renovated a house for my family to...
Replies
Views
Hi, can anyone tell me which pipes are flow and return please. I removed old leaking 2008 C26 firebird oil boiler in June . We have now...
Replies
Views
R
Greetings, esteemed community members, I find myself in possession of a remote and highly inaccessible plot of land, devoid of any utilities. On...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am in the process of renovating a property and have the floorboards up installing cabling etc, however it is the plumbing that I have...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock