Search the forum,

Discuss Screw fix magnetic filter for £30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWheating

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Checkout the sales at screw fix. Mag filter is £30 amount other things.

Some good hand tool prices too.

Just bought 2 actually. Had a look at one and very similar to a TF1 in construction. Not bad for a third the price of a Magnaclean!

Blimey, at that price, even I am tempted.

I wonder what they would do if I put 1000 in my basket?

Laugh at you and any one else who buys them. Rubbish but ok for £30

They look like the grasslin ones. Gutted because I brought 100 around a month ago at £38 plus vat because I thought I was getting a good deal on a bulk buy :(

All we need now are some Magnaclean stickers as I wouldn't like people to thinkim fitting cheap tat ;)

Fitted a couple of these for when custards on a tight budget i just take the sticker off. You cant compare the magnet quality to a magnaclean plus no bleed valve but at 30 quid its not a bad deal and the magnet is bigger than other budget filters out there

Fitted a couple of these for when custards on a tight budget i just take the sticker off. You cant compare the magnet quality to a magnaclean plus no bleed valve but at 30 quid its not a bad deal and the magnet is bigger than other budget filters out there
Stop it, might buy some,, sound a bargain

Fitted this type its the same one as the one made by inta and the intapart one cheap and nasty I had one split and pour out very hot water everywhere

It isnt the same filter as the one made by inta. Its the same as the grasslin and salus filter.
It is however a budget filter and it does have a bigger magnet than all the other budget filters. No comparison to a magnaclean but for 30 quid ya cant complain if some one is on a tight budget or you could just fit em and charge same as a magnaclean get those profit margins increased

Got 5, the rate we fling in boilers then that should take us till the middle of the year :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Screw fix magnetic filter for £30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes a squeak noise as I turn it on or off, left tap is 100% perfect and noiseless. This grohe tap is like one unit, so no screw notch or way I can remove...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock