Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss scrap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nysk2008

anyone know roughly how much clean copper, brazing and brass is fetching scrap value at the mo, im the south west?, cheers

Brass is £2.20 per kg

copper is £3.60 per kg

Rates will vary but thats wat it was last week in west london.

£3700 per ton clean copper
£3050 per ton dirty copper dirty copper earns me more than brass on its own so i throw my taps/ valves in with that thats in leeds

Fab35 has half a ton of copper in his cylinder cupboard put their by some cowboys on their way to the last chance saloon :death:

See Central Heating Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to scrap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock