Discuss Scrap prices? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
What are the scrap prices at the moment?

How much do you reckon I should get for 4 cylinders smallest being 400x900 ish and largest being 450x900 all stripped of lagging and fittings and no limescale at all!

I've also got 2 40l tubs full of copper only 3 mixed and 1/2 of brass.

Should be a fair few quid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Scrap prices? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Went to a small hotel we put new boilers and cylinder in last year as they were complaining about no hot water and heating on the top floor. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Back