Discuss scottishpower connect in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MakeDo93

I was just wondering if the ScottishPower connect hub (smart meter/wireless thermostat type device, it's the same device as the climote hub) could replace a potterton ep2000 timer control? The boiler itself is a potterton kingfisher II, with a cylinder storage tank, no thermo attached. Would it work with the system?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to scottishpower connect in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Central Heating Pump - G Pump Force HE-RS25/6PWM-130 Hi, I would be grateful if someone could explain whether our CH system can cope with the...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
J
We are installing a Tado smart system in our house and want to connect the wireless receiver into the Potterton Titanium boiler. There is...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
H
I have a Viessmann 100-w four pipe system boiler controlled by a Potterton EP2001. I have bought a Tado smart thermostat starter kit v3+ but...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back