Discuss Scale master condense master in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell

Gas Engineer
Has anyone ever used this product or anything similar. Spoke to scale master rep and he said if u use this you can just have ur condensate pipe sticking out the wall. As long as the unit is changed every year.

Yeh reps are brilliant. Do it get fined ask rep to help...... That's unusual he's not answering his phone?

Rep training course day one is same as gas safe technical spray tan of Teflon non stick coating .

got one of those, been in the van for over a year!!.
supposed to neautralize condense into pure water..

i also have eggs made of gold under my bed

Without getting to complicated with pH levels and the fact it needs replacement granules it will cause a serious slip hazard in cold weather.

good product if running to surface water drain not any surface :) , idiot of a rep!

salamander condensafe is better product, has a bypass. the inline ones solidify after awhile and fill the boiler with water. I know i called a manufacturer out to one.... ooops!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Scale master condense master in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey everyone, I have a Duravit vanity unit and was recommended to buy the Duravit space saving waste: 005076 But im unsure how this connects...
Replies
Views
Hi We have quite a new wall hung boiler (18 months). Twice since being installed it has just stopped overnight (1 last year, 1 recently). Our...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing...
Replies
Views
D
we had a grant condensing boiler fitted last year, the lad works for a heating company and said would fit it. when he did he put the pipes all...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock