Discuss Say hello to my little friend... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alex Knight

Bumped into this little fella tonight

my6aduva.jpg

zunudyga.jpg

Got me thinking what's the worst thing people have found whilst on the job? I appreciate a dead rat really isn't that bad compared to some things lol

Mouse jam, never fun when they're moist!

Attachments

• mouse jam.jpg
    mouse jam.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMAG0058.jpg
    IMAG0058.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 65
bloke i worked with when i was an apprentice met a tarantula under a floor, the spider got to keep his tools.

Serviced an oil boiler, nothing dead or bad, it was the very much alive 15 ft Burmese python i was sharing the room with that i didn't like finding !!!

Not many rats but loads of dead condoms - oh and cat poo CHK

The lady custard informed me her collie was a tad nervous of men yesturday, as soon as she left the room the brute threw itself at me all teeth and saliva, so i backed out the door quickly and slammed the door, not quick enough it would seem as the door didnt shut properly, as the dogs head was stuck in it :) cant say the lady was over happy, but I was chuffed to bits I was in one piece still. Had to wait outside for my cheque :)

collies all over round here, I hate them, seems they know it though!

Went in a few weeks ago to a Potterton Puma that has packed up. Lower the from panel and a mouse had both front feet in the exposed terminals on the top of the built in timer. I moved the little fella and he fell apart.........think he was in shock !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Say hello to my little friend... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock