Discuss Saunier Duvall F30e leak. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thelight1974

Hello

My boiler has developed a pinprick sized leak on what looks like the three way valve housing. I have put a bit of rubber over it and secured with cable ties. This seems to have done the trick for now (slight trickle) but what shall I use to repair it? I have looked at epoxy putty and self amalgamating tape but unsure which is best.

I have looked for the part in question but cannot seem to locate it on the plumbing spares websites, maybe someone with a bit more knowledge can help me here.

Pictures attached.

1st picture was taken off this site because someone else had same issue
2nd picture is the manual, its the part on the left with white dot on it, the hole is about halfway down and not on a seam.

Thanks

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 17
  • New Image.jpg
    New Image.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 14
officially you are not even supposed to lift the cover off the boiler unless you are Gas Safe registered!

Even so you cannot repair this with any of the methods you mention.

Call up a Gas Safe Engineer to diagnose and source the correct replacement part . . . .

this forum does not encourage diy gas work. the only help you will get is advice to get a gas safe engineer in unless you can prove that you are gas safe registered by pm ing gas man or redsaw with your details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Saunier Duvall F30e leak. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock