Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Saunier Duval water supply valve in the Valves & Taps area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seanog

Seanog New Member

Hi,
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]In my Saunier Duval gas boiler the pressure continues to rise even after closing the filling valve. After removing the valve, I see that there is only plastic to plastic contact to fully close the valve. I'd like to know if the filling cock Part Number: 1416139, includes a washer to shut off the water supply when the valve is fully closed? Or is there only plastic to plastic contact (no rubber washer?) to completely shut off the water entering the boiler? Please see 2 photos attached. Thank you.[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

Regards,

John

Attached Files:

2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Please read the forum rules, unless your gas safe sorry you can work on boilers or anything gas related even on the water side

Please get a gas safe engy out

• Like Like x 2
  3. Rickster123

Rickster123 Guest

As above

• Like Like x 1