Discuss Saunier Duval SD 30e Boiler. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is unlikely that you are more qualified, unless you have two engineering degrees, you would not have a clue in a modern hospital with aneasthetics, xray, pneumatics, hydraulics, vacuum, 11kv power supplies, transformers, generators, sterilisers, industrial laundry equipment, I could go on, but, next time you visit a hospital, just have a close look at all the infra structure, and reflect on the fact that I was responsible and could fault find and maintain ALL of this.

So I don't think numpty quite covers all that. You think your gas council qualification would get you anywhere but sorting small kettles out, then think again sunbeam.

You are not bothered about protecting me, just in protecting your lucrative trade.

Sticks and stones and all that.

I have been polite in all my correspondence, part of my training, a little humility would not come amiss in your case.

Regards,

BrianT.

are you gas safe registered? or have you ever been corgi registered?

and the next time i visit a hospital (which i hope isn't soon) i wont be looking at those things because i have no idea how they work so i would get someone who is qualified to do it, would you be happy sending a plasterer to look at the machines you DID work on? i think not.

It is unlikely that you are more qualified, unless you have two engineering degrees, you would not have a clue in a modern hospital with aneasthetics, xray, pneumatics, hydraulics, vacuum, 11kv power supplies, transformers, generators, sterilisers, industrial laundry equipment, I could go on, but, next time you visit a hospital, just have a close look at all the infra structure, and reflect on the fact that I was responsible and could fault find and maintain ALL of this.

So I don't think numpty quite covers all that. You think your gas council qualification would get you anywhere but sorting small kettles out, then think again sunbeam.

You are not bothered about protecting me, just in protecting your lucrative trade.

Sticks and stones and all that.

I have been polite in all my correspondence, part of my training, a little humility would not come amiss in your case.

Regards,

BrianT.
brian,i really dont care what you have done in a past life,and it has nothing to do with protecting our trade,being a good engineer is giving safety your first priority ,if you cant do that your in the wrong job,if you knew what you where doing then you would not be on the net looking for advice,and as mentioned you are not a gas engineer however i am and have been for a long time and will not tolerate people prepared to compromise others by saving a few bob,you wont get your answers here i am afraid except it and move on

Brian please take a look here and this will give you the correct law to which you should abide to, and if not could be working illegally, and with two engineering degrees im sure you will understand, and just to add we deal with things a bit bigger than boiling kettles so please in the greatest respect do not make us out to be uneducated in our trade, we are registered, qualified, gas engineers, YOU ARE NOT, simple.

Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Saunier Duval SD 30e Boiler. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, New here & my first post! I have a Worcester greenstar 24i, it is a conventional boiler, it has a water tank upstairs. For the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock