Discuss Sapphire Modulating Oil Fired Boiler in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

John.g

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Has any installer/user any feedback on these?.

Attachments

• Modulating Sapphire Oil Fired Boiler.pdf
    7 MB · Views: 56
I know a few people who do they say there brilliant atm but take some time setting up
and you need to buy a few special items of kit before you can install them (won’t sell you one before your trained and have the kit)

Fully opentherm / wc and fully modulating down to 5kw I think

Reply to Sapphire Modulating Oil Fired Boiler in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Z
  • Question
My oil fired boiler won’t fire up it is in lockout After a power cut my oil feeder is showing out of fuel- it isn’t. And now my boiler is in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered...
Replies
Views
We have an oil delivery booked for Friday but we ran out earlier today. We topped the tank with 150L from containers, bled the first boiler from...
Replies
Views
Hi We have a vented oil-fired heating system with a coal fire back boiler, this is going to be changed to a sealed pressurized system tomorrow and...
Replies
Views
G
I have a danesmore 20/25 oil boiler and it is firing up but it’s producing no heat to the water or the radiators My next door neighbour an...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock