Search the forum,

Discuss Sami com flooding issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

MOSSEP

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi

A customer of mine has a Sami com, it’s in a large restaurant kitchen. It appears to work when the installer goes to site to test it but they then report that it stops working later in the day and starts to flood. I’m going to look tomorrow for them and see why might be wrong. I’ve known grundfos solo lifts to have issues with soapy water which need a foam switch to be fitted, anyone know of similar issues with a Sami com?

Cheers

Reply to Sami com flooding issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys thankfully not been needing to com on for a while but could do with a pointer. 2 weeks ago I noticed boiler didn’t fire for hot water in...
Replies
Views
I have a Viessmann Vitogas 100, installed about 17 years ago by a previous homeowner. It also is the boiler for hot water, so it runs all summer...
Replies
Views
Good morning. I’m not a plumber but a homeowner trying to figure out an issue with an old steam unit. Basically, we bought an old house a little...
Replies
Views
I’ve got a two year old alpha boiler, with 13 radiators running off it. Ever since it was fitted there has been pressure issues, the more it’s on...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock