Search the forum,

Discuss Salus Quantum rf wiring centre in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone installed any continal UFH wiring centres? Namely the one above as I need to wire it into an s plan system but it is pretty confusing for me.

Attachments

• 20220920_142749.jpg
    20220920_142749.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 6
Port valve wired to the pump live

Are the links shown from power already in the wiring centre? So if live of pump and grey on zone valve go to pump 1, do I take a supply from boiler 2 to brown on switch and orange back to the boiler?

Pump live and brown from port

Boiler gets its switch from the boiler one

Pump live and brown from port

Boiler gets its switch from the boiler one
Totally not getting this. So I don't need the grey and orange wire on the valve? Just go straight from boiler 1 into the switch live of the boiler? Sorry for being a bit dim. Had a nice ufh wiring centre today that told you which wire to stick where and you could even add another zone valve to it for rads up stairs.

The valve is there just to stop flow through the centre handles the switching / boiler so no need for the oranges

All in just need to be careful if they need to be linked / live in etc

Thanks Shaun. Top Man, hoping I have got my head around this. Next time though I shall get one that has it labelled where each wire plugs into. Will just take the switch live from ufh wiring centre to the switch live on the radiator zone valve in the usual wiring centre

Hi Shaun. Do you know if these wiring centres need a seperate 5 amp fused spur? Nothing in the manual about it and salus tech just said it needs to be connected to the mains?

Off the heating spur else you have problems with dual feeds at the boiler and it needs to be labelled as

Reply to Salus Quantum rf wiring centre in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock