Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Salus on an older Vaillant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Would anyone now if this
SALUSST620VBC.JPG

would fit this
10695061_10152718108862065_1277692566_n.jpg

Check the position of the pins on the back of the receiver to see if they correspond with the boiler fascia
Failing that, call Salus

would say no,how are you going to get round the on off knob position,its in the way

Doesn't that whole panel come out

It'll say on the Salus site which models its compatible with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Salus on an older Vaillant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock