Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Running grey waste past boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mlippett

Hi All,

I need to run a washing machine waste pipe in close proximity to an oil boiler. I understand that there shouldn't be any plastic pipework within 1m(?). What should I use?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Mark

the no plastic pipework within 1m of the boiler applies to pipes directly connected to the boiler, not to runs of pipework going past the boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Running grey waste past boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock