Discuss Royal engineer looking for work experience in Worcester/Birmingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toma25

Hi all,

New to this website and after some help if anyone can help me. I am currently serving and due out in October. I get 6 days off every 2 weeks and looking to do work experience for free just to gain as much knowledge and experience as possible.

I completed my gas qualifications in the military on a 10 month course back in 2010. I will be renewing my quals in September because is a career I wish to fulfil.

If anyone could help me with work experience that would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks.

Hi all,

New to this website and after some help if anyone can help me. I am currently serving and due out in October. I get 6 days off every 2 weeks and looking to do work experience for free just to gain as much knowledge and experience as possible.

I completed my gas qualifications in the military on a 10 month course back in 2010. I will be renewing my quals in September because is a career I wish to fulfil.

If anyone could help me with work experience that would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks.

Hope things go well for you mate,not based in Birmingham in Sheff,not a lot on though, try National Grid they give priority to ex forces lads (quite rightly so)

Last edited by a moderator:
better job with the grid.
all the boiler manu's in worcester too
good luck

Toma25...The Marines have come to save the day....again!!! Coming out is very hard. I've dropped you a private message

Last edited:
Appreciate the supports lads, looking into doing as much qualifications before I get out to put me in good stead.

Practice yelling and the following lines for your first few days at work.

"Yes drill Sargent"

And "this is my file this is my chum. Files are for filing chums are for the navy"

Good luck. Chin up expect some real abuse. We made last ex squaddy get kitted up with every bit of Ppe and tool belt we could find and made webbing out of zip ties . Was hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Royal engineer looking for work experience in Worcester/Birmingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed)...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, My name is Jordan and I am a fully qualified emergency gas engineer (working on external aspects i.e. services and mains) for a...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Back