Discuss Rothenburger RP50-S Pressure Test Pump FOR SALE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bostonlincs

Only used once for as good as new. Please send offers.

Full of timewasters, listing fee then 10% deducted, might as well weigh it in than use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rothenburger RP50-S Pressure Test Pump FOR SALE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I
Velocity Rogue 5.0 for sale plus testo 760-1 digital multimeter. I purchased the bag 2nd hand (I’ve never used it) and the Testo new after...
Replies
Views
ITEMS FOR SALE
I
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
P
Hi All, I have recently changed heating source to a heat pump and so I have had a new water cylinder installed (different internal element...
Replies
Views
Peter M
P
i am a landlord and have had great advice here. I am using a new gas engineer/plumber who tells me Water Quality testing is now a compulsory part...
Replies
Views
S
Pumps and low pressure I moved the bathroom to the back the house (next room) upstairs. I put in two pumps because low pressure water area. One...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back