Search the forum,

Discuss Room Thermostat Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Honeywell T6360 stat fitted a few days ago. It's working OK, but the problem is that it's not turning on and off at desired temperature according to stat. To obtain the desired temp I have to set the stat at 5 degrees lower. So for a temp of 21, I have to set the stat at 16.

Has anyone any ideas what could be wrong. Thanks.

Here mate.

Screenshot_20180305-145951.jpg

Do you have the neutral connected?

Yeah, have neutral connected. As per the numbering inside stat, wiring as follows (excuse my less than basic knowledge).

Blue wire in terminal numbered 2 (2nd term from left), yellow in terminal 3 (3rd term from left), red in 1, 5th term from left. No wire in term 4 or in 1st terminal from the left not numbered.

Thanks for your replies.

Sorry WHN1, just read the diagram and calibrated against digital thermometer. I had tried to get the dial off before but thought it was secured on. Now pulled off and turned so click off = room temp and reset the dial. Job done. Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Room Thermostat Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock