Discuss Roca Cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alig31

Hi,

I have a Roca Cistern but the flush mechanism has broke (the bell shaped plastic which pulls up the valve). Does a generic flush valve fit as a replacement as I don't require it to be Roca unless that is the only one that fits. If so can you recommend which one I can use. I am, looking for a dual flush for the 'Green side' of me.

Kind Regards

Allan G

For £13 might as well save yourself the time and trouble of taking the cistern off (with the possible added complication of making sure that the sealing donut will seal properly) completely and just replace the top half

Russ

defo agree with the first 2 posts, get the correct part its fitted in 2 mins.
Split the cistern and pan .......... well potentially loads of problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Roca Cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock