Discuss Rm pressurised cylinder thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just a heads up on the new RM cylinders

The last two rm cylinders I have got from Rays have come with a new digital high limit and thermostat.
they seem a lot better than the old ones, but be warned! They have a anti legionella function. On first power up they will Fire the cylinder up to 60degrees without call for heat. It dosent mention this in the instructions, so at first your looking for a fault.
i rang the tec line for RM, and they said that the latest ones come with a sticker on the stat to say this.
You need to wire a four core now too, as the stay had hot a permanent live.

this isn't a dig at RM. I will continue to fit them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rm pressurised cylinder thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hello Just had a new pressurised cylinder fitted, the old vented one was operated by a Honeywell RF2 (3 pack) and functioned normally. Having the...
Replies
Views
Terry O
T
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the...
Replies
Views
I have NuHeat UFH system, and this has no Thermostatic Blending valve on the heating circuit. (Heat Master II cylinder has pick up coil) Nu-Heat...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm due to install my first unvented cylinder. (I've had my unvented ticket for several years, but not actually done a brand new unvented...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, We moved into our house last year and our current central heating set up is: Boiler: Vokera Mynute HE system boiler Thermostats: 2x Robus...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock