Search the forum,

Discuss rilliant Event For Tilers To Attend This Year. Coming? Check It Out. ********* in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

365drills

If you are "up north" in Harrogate or around then why not swing by the Tiling Show.

Its the launch year and we at ********* (From "down south") are going to support it.

tiling.jpg

Taking place 18th to 20th September in 2016 it's the ideal time and place to showcase our new boxset range.

We supply the solution to tilers and plumbers for drilling holes in very and I mean VERY hard porcelain stone.

Our solutions (10 years old !) have solved the real issues for professional tilers.

We are going to try to squeeze the van in !

paints.jpg

But more important we will be showing the box sets and how they help installers.

http://*********.com/boxset/700splash.jpg

There will also be ALL DAY DEMOS of how they work.

You may have already seen us in Harrogate at the TOOLFAIR shows. This is different.

Professional_Builder_Toolfair_365Drills2.jpg

As well as direct sales to end users we are also looking to expand our portfolio of retail shops.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp233/hazellr/*********/Drilling%20Tiles/fdsafsaf.jpg

Why not pop along!

Or if it's not convenient then click to our website and have a look at the main product range.

We have something for all budgets. For example how about this for a wow factor...

http://*********.com/boxset/ultimatel15.jpg

Richard Hazell

Saw you at Harrogate tool fair last Friday. You were bartering with 4 guys. You kept asking my apprentice if the price was right!
Was going to introduce myself, but you looked busy.

How funny! Yes I remember.

It was those guys who wanted a joint deal. Each wanted a box set (Value £60 x 2) Plus a clamp and 115mm each (Value £60)

Total deal value £240 and I was saying give me £160 quid. Then it all ended in a massive haggle..

In fact I think it ended back up at £160 because they only had credit cards no cash.

All good fun... (But you plumbers and tradesmen do wear me out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to rilliant Event For Tilers To Attend This Year. Coming? Check It Out. ********* in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock