Search the forum,

Discuss Right, Selling Up - First to go = stock. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Ok here goes. I'm starting to wind my business down after previous posts. I've got a LOT of stock that I'm looking to sell.

Couldn't quite believe it when I counted it all up the last few days, but the TRADE price of all of it is around £9,800 +VAT..

I need to start selling it off, so I've produced this list and all of the items on it have been discounted at 20% below said trade price (which is the cheapest price I could find them at anywhere to buy the stuff). Please note that all prices EXCLUDE VAT.

I'm happy for one person to collect everything in a van from us in Lincoln (in which case I will offer a better discount than the 20% one on the list) or to ship individual amounts to people, in which case they would pay P&P too.

If stuff doesn't sell then I will discount it further until it does basically, all has to go. So do you hold on for a bargain and risk someone else snapping it up or do you get what you want early on? I'm also selling stuff locally too in addition to on here.

Most of the stock is still in bags, i.e. copper fittings in bags of 25 or 10 as appropriate. All stock is sold as fully usable and in good condition.

All has to go. If anyone is interested, PM me with what you want but don't expect me to ship copper pipe across the country to you, I'm not Williams & Co :)

First come first served.

Cheers,

Keiran.

Attachments

• Stock For Sale List.pdf
    382.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
What wagos you got 222 or the new ones ?

Yes plenty of tools coming up basically. Am going to list them all on here first assuming Dan doesn't get grumpy with me doing so. Want to get rid of everything, don't get me wrong I have space to keep it but as long as I can get a sensible price it needs to go.

Brief list of tools -

3x Hilti TE7-C hammer drills
1x Hilti TE40-C demolition hammer drill
Acoustic leak detection equipment
Calmag commercial powerflusher
magnacleanse
3x hilti cordless drill/drivers (amazing)
3x hilti cordless impact drivers (again absolutely amazing)
2x Fein supercuts
1x Marcrist PG-850 bathroom fitting kit.
1x Dewalt D2400 Table mounted tile wet cutter.
1x Dewalt DWs780 mitre saw (best mitre saw I've ever used).
1x Freezemaster pipe freezer (up to 35mm if I remember right).
1x Bend it Now floor standing pipe bender, does up to 28mm pipe (35mm if you buy another former from them).
1x Metabo wall chaser (MFE65 @ 2.4KW, does a lovely job of chasing concrete floors too).
1x Sigma large format tile cutter.

Loads more but those are the more expensive ones that spring to mind atm. Also the ones that are in very good condition that I would feel happy to sell!!

Plan was to line up buyers for these once the business is shut on 6th August but many of them could go before then.

So many goodies! Sad it hasn't worked out for you though. Best of luck with the transition!

Not bad at all mate. Main driver is my health really but it's a great opportunity, they have me mapped out for fast track promotion to head of operations over the next couple of years. I'm not moving for the multiskilled craftsman job if that makes sense and they knew that at the interview.

I've had a problem with my spine recently and basically when I am working on the tools my back seizes up and the muscles start firing off which drops me to the floor - not at all ideal when you are in someone's house! There plan is a 6 month training period where I get specific knowledge on different mechanical and electrical systems in house then I'm going to be moving into a management role setting up gas training in house initially.

Should be really interesting tbh. Have loved running my own business but it's time for a change.

Hope this explains why I'm making the jump!

You taken nhs job then Croft ?. When you planning on pricing up your tools ?

Week after next mate. Going to photograph them and get them on here. Going to sell most at 50% off new prices, all are working fully unless stated otherwise. Floor standing pipe bender has literally been used once so would want 75% of sale price for that one, it's in mint condition.

Also happy to take offers on the stock too if someone is interested in taking a significant amount. All of the plumbing stuff is stock that any plumbing business should churn through in next to no time. Anything saved on buying stock goes straight onto profit as well doesn't it :)

Good luck you thought about your tools yet ?

Good luck you thought about your tools yet ?

Yup will most likely Ebay the lot individually tbh. Thinking about it just need to know they are sold and will get the best price I can with the market there. That and I really have no idea what they are worth now, only an idea of what I think they are worth :)

Last edited:
Good Luck to you.
Give us a shout when you start listing your tools on Ebay there a few things I might be interested in if the price is right. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Right, Selling Up - First to go = stock. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock