Search the forum,

Discuss (REQUEST) looking to become a plumbing apprentice? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shaun Halford

Hi everyone,

My name is Shaun, I am 19 years old from south London,
I currently work in a local Medical warehouse but I feel like I am getting nowhere & I have no opportunity to progress there.
As I am still young & fit I would love to learn a profession before it is too late,
I am having difficulty trying to find a plumbing course/Apprentiship in my area.

If anyone has any opportunities/advice to give me a chance of being a professional plumber,
Please reply or email me

A bit about me:

Name:Shaun Halford
qualifications: non-in plumbing

I am a honest, hard working young man willing to achieve the best results I can,
I give 110% in everything I do
i am a fast learner, enthusiastic, motivated to work.

Any feedback will be much appreciated
Thanks
shaun Halford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to (REQUEST) looking to become a plumbing apprentice? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently qualified as a gas engineer , for the time i was training at the college , i was working as a apprentice for about 6 months. For these 6 months i was assisting on many types of jobs including basic plumbing jobs like gas runs, taps and toilet installs but majority focused on...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I hope someone will be able to guide me. I am 31 and have my level 2 diploma in plumbing and heating, I currently work as a maintenance engineer and am desperately seeking a way into the plumbing trade, I would love to do an apprenticeship but like most cannot afford to take such...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock