Discuss replacing the old danfoss bh012.1 control box in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will try and post in the proper place now , can anyone tell me what replaces the old danfoss bh012.1 oil control box. I have a danfoss bh072.10, siemens loa24.171b2b and a landis gyr loa24.171b27 in my box ,any help would be appreciated.

can it be done with any of the other control boxes ive mentioned I don't have satronic box and everywhere is shut.

..roger can I ask wud any of the three boxes ive mentioned do as I have the new base got the 3 control boxes and have the photocells for the siemens and landis gyr and maybe have a photocell for the danfoss bh072.10 but ive got nothing satronic about me.no spare burner at the moment cud get 1 but just rather fix it in 1 visit if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to replacing the old danfoss bh012.1 control box in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for help identifying a photocell for an old Myson Velaire oil boiler. The current photocell is a danfoss 057h202d type D photocell, which...
Replies
Views
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what...
Replies
Views
problem with my oil boiler everything has been change all cleaned out set up but still locks out , if I remove photcell and shine a light on it it...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock