Discuss replacing power shower left hand entry. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wigz

hi all i need to replace a shower force 2000 which is a power
shower with built in pump working off gravity system. I cant
seem to find any left hand side connections. does anyone know of any.
also shower force is part of the bristan range thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to replacing power shower left hand entry. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I want to replace Aqualisa power shower to mixer shower to a std. mixer shower, however, the centres for the hot and cold are only 65mm. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am looking to see if anyone has purchased a bar shower where the hot is incoming from the right and cold coming from the left...
Replies
Views
Hello forum, We have a leak in a 28 year old shower, and decided it should be replaced. However, after getting the cover off, it seems the entry...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock