Discuss Replacing glands on DUAL-LEVER MONO MIXER KITCHEN TAP in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Andy uk

Hi, there is a leak on the hot side of the taps under the lever but I can't see any screw to take out, how do you take them apart if there isn't a screw. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sorry its actually the swivel which is leaking, looks like i need new washers for it but unsure where to get them from because not actually sure what type of washer they are.

Reply to Replacing glands on DUAL-LEVER MONO MIXER KITCHEN TAP in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Plumber had fitted a new mono kitchen tap. The hot water takes ages to get hot if at all. The on lever hadn’t much turn on it and it’s at full...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of...
Replies
Views
I have just replaced the old bathroom basin mono mixer taps, 2 tap heads, standard compression valve type, to a modern mono mixer single lever...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a leak on my kitchen tap it is coming out off the bottom of the cold lever. How do I get the lever off? Also would this tap have a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I need to replace the kitchen tap, all my neighbours have two single taps in their kitchen and bathroom whereas I have a single...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock