Discuss Replacing danfoss 103 with digital stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a danfoss 103 dial already fitted, I want a new stat looking at the danfoss tp5000si + rx1 is this a simple process I take its not just s case of removing the 103 and replacing it with the receiver

my boiler is a potterton promax combi

thanks for any help

103 is quite a old style time control not a stat ! fitting a R/F unit (radio frequency) is not a straight forward install if you get it wrong you will damage the PCB in your boiler, call someone in to do this for you !

That's fine I'll get someone to install, is it a straight forward job to someone who knows?after all time is money :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacing danfoss 103 with digital stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
  • Question
I have a Potterton Promax combi 28HE Plus A. Hot water fine, heating not working. If I remove the diverter motor and press the valve manually, the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't...
Replies
Views
Customer complains of Intermittent heating on Y plan with Stat satisfied. New boiler fitted last year (no permanent live required or fitted...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Pilot light extinction problem on an old Myson Economist has been traced to a faulty overheat limit stat. It's a Ranco LM5P8037...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock