Discuss Replacing AquaLisa Q Pinch Grip Holder in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I own a Aqualisa Q shower but the pinch grip holder has broken but how to do get the bottom part off (see attached) so I can feed the new replacement part on to the shower rail? Any help or advice would be most appreciated.

Attachments

• 63E448FD-4037-4DAE-9D98-73BADEAA5321.jpeg
    63E448FD-4037-4DAE-9D98-73BADEAA5321.jpeg
    497.4 KB · Views: 16

Reply to Replacing AquaLisa Q Pinch Grip Holder in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the...
Replies
Views
We had an Aqualisa rise shower fitted about 4 years ago - the rail has no screws - there is a locking mechanism and a tool provided to remove it...
Replies
Views
Please see attached pic. . . . I would like to replace the drain cover in my ensuite shower. Also, I am hoping, if possible, to replace the top...
Replies
Views
D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm...
Replies
Views
Hello Yesterday my aqualisa shower sharted making a whirring sound and trickles of water came out of itwhen the boiler came on to heat up the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock