Discuss Replacing a Wilo RS 25/60r domestic pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grillo

Hi,

Hopefully someone will be kind enough to give me some advice. Today, unfortunately, my long serving central heating pump finally decided to conk-out completely. It managed to survive the prolonged cold spell, but after 25 years of use it has finally carked-it! The pump is a Wilo RS 25/60r class F, I'm looking for a suitable replacement but can't seem to find much information on this particular model. It does appear on some French forums, which makes me think that the connections may not be the 1 1/2 inch standard, however it states on the pump that it is certified to BS 1394, so i'm probably wrong. Any pointers will be gratefully received. The system it runs is: 4 upstairs radiators, 4 downstairs (2 large). The house is a 2 storey, 3 bedroom semi-detached ex-council house. The central heating system was installed in the late 80's. The boiler, pump and water tank are all contained in one large airing cupboard on the top floor.

IMAG0200.jpgIMAG0199.jpg

If any more info or pics of the system are required i'll gladly provide them.

thanks in advance

Wilo stratos pico 25/1-4
180mm between vvalves according to the wilo app this is the replacement pump.

Thanks for the reply. I've measured the distance between valves on the pump and it's 130mm, could there be alternative pumps that will do the job or will I have to alter the pipework?

Thanks again.

Sorry mate, the wilo app gives your pump as 180mm centres, perhaps give them a call tomorrow

Hi Grillo,

The Yonos PICO would be available with a 130mm pump body from your local supplier. I hope this helps, but if you need any further information, please feel free to get in touch.

Best Reagrds

Wilo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacing a Wilo RS 25/60r domestic pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock