Discuss Renewables Roadshow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be driving there from Horsham, could fit another in the van if anyone wants a lift?

I am going by train from kent. I can't afford to catch an earliier train have you seen the prices! Even catching a later train it still would be cheaper for me to drive there and pay for parking.
So much for govt commitment to environment.

I thought about the train but it's just too much hassle and won't really be any cheaper so will take the van!

Say hello if you see me!
I look exactly like my profile photo, well perhaps even more beautiful - red glasses and only 5 foot 2 - so you have to be looking down.
x

Although not much traffic on a railway I'd suggest it's rather too bumpy to take your van instead of a train. ..

Say hello if you see me!
I look exactly like my profile photo, well perhaps even more beautiful - red glasses and only 5 foot 2 - so you have to be looking down.
x

I'll keep an eye out for the beautiful short lass with red glasses then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Renewables Roadshow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock