Search the forum,

Discuss Renewable energy engineer student looking for work experience (plumbers mate) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dobbo

I'm currently studying Domestic Renewable Energy Engineering with the training provider Train 4 Trade Skills. Im looking for full time or part time work experience within the london area. Throughout my course I will attain the following qualifications and carry the MCS Mark :

* C&G6189-11 Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plumbing & Domestic Heating (Full Award)
* C&G2399-01 Level 2 Award in Environmental Technology Systems Awareness
* BPEC, Part P Defined Scope Electrical Qualification
* BPEC, Installation,service & maintenance of domestic unvented hot water systems
* BPEC, Solar Thermal Hot Water Systems
* BPEC, Certificate in the installation & maintenance of Heat Pump systems (Non Refrigerant systems)
* BPEC, Certificate in the installation & maintenance of Water Harvesting & Re-use systems
* BPEC, Certificate in Warm Water Underfloor Heating

At the moment I'm working as a chef at the Manor Arms in Streatham. I've been a chef for 11years now, working in places such as the Ritz Hotel,The Sloane Club & Rules Restaurant which have the highest standards in the industry. I'm very interested in modern environmental solutions and as I'm looking for a new challenge in my career, working in the renewable energy sector is just what I'm looking for . I enjoy to work in a demanding environment where I get an opportunity to excel my skills. I'm a quick learner, very hard worker ( working 15hours a day 5 days a week),I'm reliable to work enthusiastically and well under preasure. I'm looking for the chance to prove myself and to gain the experience not just to help me with my studys but to become one of the best in my field.

Many Thanks

Ben Dobbins

Mobile 07825300661

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Renewable energy engineer student looking for work experience (plumbers mate) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I am looking for a plumbers mate work to gain some more experience, I have a basic theory knowledge in plumbing and still learning I’m currently looking to improve on the practical side on site. Is there any plumbers looking for someone? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock