Search the forum,

Discuss Regin u guage metal backing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I've just purchased the regin u guage for my gas safe year which is in a year from now. Can you tell me why this guage is the most popular why it is diffrent compared to the others on the market.
Thank you.

Because you have the single sided one amd its easy to read ?

They look posh. Reads the same with expensive blue liquid, tap water or wee wee. But if you want one go for it!

Worth every penny, were using these on a daily basis & the manometer could easily last an engineers working lifetime so why skimp on a cheapo one??

Had my cheapo one about 9 years and it's still going strong.

best thing for me is they are impossible to blow the liquid out or spill yes the fluid is expensive but its less than ÂŁ20 a year and its a business expense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Regin u guage metal backing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock