Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Regin Flue Gas Analyser for Sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MarcR

Paid £280 on 29/1/10, proof of purchase and recent original calibration certificate. Never been used.

Selling for £220

If interested, pls call Marc on 07984 648894

Hi Marc, just a couple of questions.
Why are you selling it just after buying it and would you issue a VAT receipt with it?

Unbelievable, I've written two replies and which haven't worked, (the second session timed out!) what is it with this site? !!

Right, for the 3rd time ...

When I told my Father-in-law I'd bought an analyser, he had a go at me and reminded me he'd said I could have his (he is retiring soon).

I now have two analysers, and figure it's easier to sell the brand-new one.

Yes, I can supply a VAT receipt, as well as my original proof of purchase (I can keep a copy), and of course the recent and original factory calibration certificate.
This is an honest and genuine sale. I originally chose the Regin analyser as I wanted one with long sensor life (5 years), cheap maintenance and re-calibration costs (£59+vat), and one that was quick and easy to use with a ‘one-click’ operation, rather than having to press buttons / hunt through menus etc like some other analysers.

You can check it works of course before you buy it, (it’s still under warranty from Regin anyway).

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Marc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Regin Flue Gas Analyser for Sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock