Discuss Regarding 2000 posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Top posting turnpin! Great advice and always a polite response.

regards

APPlumbing!

:drummer::drummer:...well done, top man...:drummer::drummer:
:party::party::party:

Thank you Gentlemen one and all who's for a swift half in the arm's ..my shout of course regards Turnpin:lol:

Sorry, don't do 1/2's! I'll have a pint thanks :lol:

Top posting Turnpin

Regards, Tom (The better one)

Damn the expense pint's all round and pork scratching's for those with teeth and arrowroot biscuits for those without...lol regards turnpin:smile5:

Well done matey.

Regards kyle,
In Skegness chilling in the caravan.
Ill have a hobgoblin for you pal!!

Well done Turnpin. I'll get this one in you deserve it :wink:

IMG_3590.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Regarding 2000 posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back