Discuss Rectangular flush button in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LCD1

Hi,

I'm really hoping someone can help - the flush button on our toilet has broken and we cannot find a replacement (all efforts to mend it have failed!). We bought the toilet from a plumbers merchant 6 years ago, they are no longer in business and I can't find the invoice with manufacturers details or any markings on the actual toilet.

The forum won't let me post a link to what I need but if you search for rectangular flush valve in google images a photo comes up, I just can't find anywhere with stock.

Many thanks!

A bit of a plug for one of our sponsors - if the hole is too small to take a replacement round button then I once used a diamond drill from 365 DRILLS to make a larger round hole!

It could be an Impulse cascade button on eBay from our shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rectangular flush button in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock