Discuss Recommendations for RINNAI 16i FF water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gnome

i am looking at getting a new water heater.
http://www.mrcentralheating.co.uk/r...inuous-gas-water-heater-std-flue#.VZljUflVhBd
the spec of the RINNAI 16I appears ideal for us and have any of you guys any experience of this make/model as in problem free water heating. I have googled reviews for this model with very little info in any available.
the other model we looked at was the MAIN multipoint FF , but i liked the look of the rinnai.
i would sincerely appreciate any info on RINNAI no matter how small

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing is ever problem free 100% you will always have problems down the line

nothing is ever problem free 100% you will always have problems down the line
i know anything is not problem free ... i was more that i was asking for advice/help from you guys that fit these kind of heaters and could give constructive comments if this model was reliable or not as i cannot find any reviews for it online

i know anything is not problem free ... i was more that i was asking for advice/help from you guys that fit these kind of heaters and could give constructive comments if this model was reliable or not as i cannot find any reviews for it online

can ask why you have gone for a multi point water heater?

is there not one of you that has had experience of a rinnai 16i water heater !

not that model but have fitted rinnais in a few of out county schools havent had a call back yet

is there not one of you that has had experience of a rinnai 16i water heater !

Plenty. As reliable as anything is this day and age.

Rather than trying to spec something yourself that could end up being completely unsuitable, get a gsr in to advise you properly.

The Rinnai range are actually classed as commercial so it could cost you more in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Recommendations for RINNAI 16i FF water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, My customer needs a new water heater/boiler - preferably electric. (Getting the gas pipe through to the desired location is a bit of a...
Replies
Views
Hi all At the moment I am living in misery and need some help/advice. This is my story: Both the elements in my hot water cylinder has died...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi All, looking at getting a water boiler for our brewery and brewery taproom, we don't need central heating just need hot water for a small...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, Apologies ahead of time if this query is super basic! Trying to decide to service or replace a vented, gas hot water heater...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock