Discuss Reccomend me a cordless good quality drill please. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon T

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
As above. Its for my son (18) who is doing his apprentice plumber bit with a local company. They supplied all his hand tools apart from the power tools. As hes working with and borrowing tools from his mentors, he wants his own. With it being christmas I thought I would treat him. Any suggestions?

I personally like makita power tools, and there's offers all Over the shop for them at the minute.

option one the dady - hilti
option two the one -bosch/makita
option three budget -ryobe (do not recommend)

does he work in houses or sites ? reason im asking is things go missing alot on sites, i wouldnt be taking my expensive power tools on site

£300 should get a decent one, shouldnt it. He only goes into houses at the moment. Would like to add that I hate buying cheap tools. Buy cheap-buy twice.

Last edited:
If you are spending around £300 get the best
Hilti Online - Hilti Winter Warmers

2nd one down impact and hammer drill/driver for £289

He will be over the moon with it but make sure he keeps an eye on it as they tend to go walkabout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Reccomend me a cordless good quality drill please. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Ok, sorry if this request is a bit OTT, but as I am very new to plumbing, I really need some general guidance on buying tools, namely whats the...
Replies
Views
biofish
B

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock