Discuss Re-sit time, 5 years flew by, any recommendations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

bacon_sandwich

Gas Engineer
Well my Non domestic ticket runs out in December, just been looking around for local companies in chesterfield area, not many and one demands i do the catering as a pre-requisite (no chance), lol

Can anybody recommend something local to Derbyshire and South Yorkshire ?

Many thanks
BS

They used to be called bgas cos they’re from Barnsley, some pals of mine have used them.

Reply to Re-sit time, 5 years flew by, any recommendations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, sorry to bother you all with this but I am really struggling to find a suitable combi-boiler replacement and a knowledgeable heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am currently having an issue with my Baxi Duo Tec 40 HE A not maintaining a constant temperature for the domestic hot water. With a...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
A
Good afternoon All, I am new to this forum so please excuse me if I have posted this in the wrong area! I am wondering if someone can offer me...
Replies
Views
unitedgas
U
B
Hey Folks, I'm returning to my first love of Plumbing and Heating after switching career a while back. I started Plumbing when I left school and...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
Emailed a company very local to me regarding their course and fast track and end off qualifications etc. For those interested in opinions, here's...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock