Discuss Re. BM 30 oil control valve on Aga in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

On the BM 30 oil control to the Aga are three adjustable screws. Two on the plastic slider which control the high and low flow rate and a third larger screw refereed to as the Min.limit screw. I can find no information on how to set this. Has anyone any ideas

Reply to Re. BM 30 oil control valve on Aga in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Love
I recently moved to a house with an oil fired Aga. After it sooted up, I adjusted the settings on the BM-30 type oil control valve but am...
Replies
Views
A
I have a oil fired Rayburn with a BM controller and flexitemp, installed for 10yrs +, which has developed a fault. It runs OK either high or low...
Replies
Views
Andrew N Yorkshire
A
Hi, I have an oil-fired Aga with a BM oil control valve and a Flexitemp thermostatic control (see the image in this thread for an example). When...
Replies
Views
Andrew N Yorkshire
A
Hi, I'm hoping someone may be able to help with this: I just completed a "normal" service on our oil fired Aga, i.e. removing carbon deposits and...
Replies
Views
I have a very dumb question - being totally new to Aga's - so please be kind! We have recently bought a house/project. It came with an old Series...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock