Discuss Re Ariston A23 Euro Combi Paste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plumblink

Thanks for your responses.

I have qualifications in both plumbing and electrics including Part P, plus qualifications in other engineering fields. Therefore, I am classified as a competent tradesperson. Check the definition.

Putting the paste in position does not involve interrupting any connections, merely mechanically unclipping the unit and putting it back into position. I discussed the subject with my Gas Safe colleague.

Everyone seems scared on a number of things these days, literally making mountains out of molehills.

Plumblink

Hello

I share your views to a certain extent, sadly there are many fools who dabble in things that can lead to danger to themselves and others. This is why perfectly competent engineers are all put in to the same bracket.
Many people equate certification and competence as one and the same, anyone with long term experience know this is not the case. There are very good engineers and ones I would not let fit a tap washer as are in all trades.

Regards Gary

Last edited by a moderator:
OP has been banned for failing to abide by forum rules AND his inability to understand the definition of competency with regards to gas appliances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Re Ariston A23 Euro Combi Paste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock