Discuss Rays Freebie review in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Received rays freebie both parcels today , as a old fashion kind of guy I more often then not judge value for money on its weight.

so when I took his product out for review I did nt hold the fact it probably weighed about 110 grams to 155 tops. The packaging was average. The product it's self lasted less then 2 hours which again was average.

the only think that was above average was the fact that rhubarb and custards are my favourite sweet to suck on (easy zeb calm down son figure of speech).

o yeah and ill do another review on the plumbing thing when I use it ray , CHEERS fella

I reckon I should get out of the merchanting business, and make my fortune in mail-order nostalgia sweets.

? Are they laced with something so we buy more from you like mackie d-s

And I thought it was just a sugar rush I was feeling from them. Having said that I paid my first visit to Williams in Brighton just after eating my pack, so you might be onto something there Bod. Cheers for the Sweeties Ray, never knew you guys had a place over here.

Laxatives.

@Ray - Seems your Gillingham branch is literally a stones throw from the missus' sister whom we visit regularly. There's been a lot of 'we need a new bathroom' hints from her recently so it's good to know supplies won't be a problem - if, and that's a big 'IF' I fancy lugging all my tools down there one day.

Also, like BOD hopefully I'll get to use this Easyfit iso' and get a review up soon.

Got the easy fit iso, give it a go next week I reckon and get a review up. If I'm not at the dentist :bucktooth:,

The roof of my mouth is ripped to shreds, feels like it anyway. Nice though.

Tell you what, as for that valve - it's bloody heavy!

I reckon I should get out of the merchanting business, and make my fortune in mail-order nostalgia sweets.

dont bother Ray it's even harder to make money from it than plumbing it is so cut throat.

me and missus sold up our stuff last year

I paid my first visit to Williams in Brighton just after eating my pack, so you might be onto something there Bod. Cheers for the Sweeties Ray, never knew you guys had a place over here.

Your welcome nickelarsed. We have a few places down that way - apart from Brighton, there are branches at Littlehampton, Worthing and Crawley. As soon as the lawyers finish their interminable and extortionate work (hopefully next week) we will take possession of a building in Eastbourne. Earlier this week I was touring Hastings looking for the next one. Weird place Hastings - all the plumbers have beards and drive 4WD burger vans. :)

So we pretty much have you surrounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rays Freebie review in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock