Discuss rayburn royal cooker in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

R

rayburn royal

Is it possible to change my rayburn royal from a cooker which also runs the hot water in my house to just a cooker. I want to have a combination boiler put in.

Can you just disconnect the water side of it and still use the cooker or do we have to do something else to it in order to just use it as a cooker

any help would be much appreciated

The OF7 was available as a non boiler model so conversation to cooking only no problem.
I would remove boiler completely works much better.
A replacement boiler size brick for the Royal is available, tub of fire cement job done.

The OF7 was available as a non boiler model so conversation to cooking only no problem.
I would remove boiler completely works much better.
A replacement boiler size brick for the Royal is available, tub of fire cement job done.
thanks for your reply. Is that an easy job to do for a novice??

Once you get the old boiler out probably a 20 min job.
You may need a angle grinder with a diamond blade to trim bricks as needed.
From memory you need rayburn brick set 65 (2 bricks)
Have a look on line for Agafix spares Ltd they stock them.

Reply to rayburn royal cooker in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a rayburn 212 that I have plumbed into a vented hot water tank as far as I am aware I do not have to vent the rayburn as the tank is...
Replies
Views
We have hot water, tank for hot water why is the hot water boiling hot from tap,and shower, We are on a schedule for hot water via our hive app...
Replies
Views
I have a 499k rayburn with a balanced flue. When we turn the cooker side on it works for a while OK, it could be OK for a few weeks then it will...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just this morning seem to have a new problem to us with our Rayburn. Oven and central heating all operating as normal, however we have no...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can any one help, I'm in Shrewsbury and looking for a plumber to do the wet system on a new rayburn 355sfw, radiators only no hot water...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock