Currently reading:
Ray "show me the money" Stafford

Discuss Ray "show me the money" Stafford in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

9000 posts from our favourite sponsor and the richest man I know! I hope this weekend is a huge success and isn't as stressful as I fear it's going to be!

Great posting, great input, great bloke :yes:

Jd and small coke waiting in the arms!

I still need Ray to "prove" to me that he actually does any work? My guess is that he doesn't ;). How can anyone be able to keep up the PR campaign with all these postings on here & in various social media sites and still have time to do any work?
You are one of a kind Ray. Now I just need others to back me up as I recommend you to my fellow Labour Party members to throw Jeremy out and vote you in as our next leader. ;);)

Well done Ray, always an entertaining and informative read. Congrats and here's to the weekend

9000 posts, whilst planning (and executing) world domination AND winding Croppie up by steadfastly refusing to deliver to him. Kudos, Ramon!

Well done Ray.....great input from a busy man who is never too busy to find time for us at ukpf...
have a successful weekend Ray...regards Turnpin:8:

well done ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ray "show me the money" Stafford in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock