Discuss ravenheat :) dry cycling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all got a raven heat csi120 low nox in my own house (dont start) been in a few years and has worked as well as can be expected. however recently the boiler seem to dry cycle it come on full pelt then clicks off after a minute or so repeatedly it started in CH and is now doing it in DHW as well i think it may be the thermistors?? though i haven't had the time to give it my full attention yet and there tech line is a bit like banging your head against a brick wall. I wondered if any of you guys had any experiance working on them?? i've yet to have the pleasure :)

the only one Ive seen recently was leaking at every joint, it was only 4 years old and acted more like a sieve than a boiler. However start with the resistance on your thermistors to begin with like you said. (then throw it away)

have to agree with old plumb throw it aw.........thats right resistances as a guide only 11k cold,the clip on one plays up try some heat sink compound first,if that fails recycle it

You didnt get this from me but the top technical guy at Ravenheat, John Wilson's mobile is <number removed> he's honestly a bit of a genius. If you know what your doing he'll probably guide you through diagnosis/fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ravenheat :) dry cycling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock