1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss ratchet set in the Plumbing Tools area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. hammers4spanner

hammers4spanner Plumber GSR

2. turnpin

turnpin Trusted Plumber

Think gasman fired up a bahco set on here a while back think it may have been on offer from Travis Perkins not sure if the same set....he might update if he reads this....regards Turnpin:smile5:

• Like Like x 1
  3. joni os

joni os Plumber

Go for Bahco SL25 great kit. Just need to add 1/4" tommy bar so ratchet doesn't break on tight nuts. Mine sits in front of van to be readily available.

• Like Like x 2
  4. stani

stani Plumber GSR

I've also got the sl25 great little kit.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Masood

Masood Guest

I've got a Bahco SL25 as well - used pretty much daily. Great bit of kit. I'd choose that over the one in your link...

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2016
  6. leelister6

leelister6 Plumber GSR

7. Alex Knight

Alex Knight Active Member

What do you need it for? I've got a Stanley tech 3 1/4" kit in my servicing bag and that does me for boilers and general small stuff