Search the forum,

Discuss Ratchet action tube cutters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
out of principle i wouldt buy anything from corgi theyve had enough of my hard earnt cash over the years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ratchet action tube cutters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Last summer I used one of those kits to fit an external tap , all went well , still good , its one of those flexi pipe , self cutting tap jobs , doesnt leak , all seems good, However , I would like to increase the pressure , I know those self cutters only cut a very small hole in the copper...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just installed a combination all in one WC/small basin…. Out of the fill valve there is a small tube which emits a lot of water during the refill (I believe it is known as a refill tube) and is connected directly into the overflow tube that drains into the pan, Googling suggests...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need to tell you about my system, and the problem I’ve been having. Just over 7years ago I had a new CH system installed in my small semi. I say new – in...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm looking to purchase a 40mm PVC/Plastic pipe cutter, i have a ceapy chinese ratchet type one but the ratchet system is broke, plus a 40mm pipe barely fits into it. I will be doing a lot of floplast or polypipe solvent 40mm cuts (not sure which atm, whoever is cheapest and does...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a hole cutter or hole punch that you would use to cut a hole in a stainless steel sink for the waste to install into. Standard hole punches between 40 and 100mm for use with a hydraulic hand tool are available but I need a punch that makes the recess as well or a separate...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock