Search the forum,

Discuss Range Tribune HE pressure relief valve leaking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

venom

Hey all. I am getting a quick drip from my pressure relief valve. The boiling system is only 3 years old on a new build property. I've read a few things and some have suggested straight away replacing the PRV. Before doing this i'm just seeing if there are other checks that I can make. I've also read about checking for 3 bar of pressure at the expansion vessel, but on the whole system the only pressure reading I can see is on the boiler itself, so not sure where to check for this 3 bar of pressure. Any ideas and suggestions wold be greatly appreciated.

If you aren't g3 then you shouldnt play with an unvented system. Get yourself a plumber to have a look and make sure he is g3 qualified.

It is illegal under part G of the building regulations, a statutory instrument, for you to attempt any repairs or to perform any work on an unvented cylinder yourself.

Call in someone with an unvented ticket.

Job 38.11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Range Tribune HE pressure relief valve leaking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock