Search the forum,

Discuss Random emails all this week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvest Fields

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just thougt that I would ask. So I have never, ever, ever had an email from Victorian Plumbing. However I have now had 3 in the last week. Wondered if anybody else had noticed the same thing happening?

Nope not that I've noticed

Naa you've been looking at plumbing **** again
I cannot watch **** for the reason below mate

IMG_0234.jpg

Its strange I have been bombarded with “do you take cards payments” all year , then I had a few months of “ do you want a bigger dick “ type emails , but thankfully nothing from Victoria plumbing

Its strange I have been bombarded with “do you take cards payments” all year , then I had a few months of “ do you want a bigger dick “ type emails , but thankfully nothing from Victoria plumbing

The " Do you want a bigger **** " emails are proof you have been looking through **** sites. ;)
Although I wouldn't know obviously.

Rolf

I don't look at any naked ladies on my computer anymore, there just too many viruses on those sites and you can get carried away clicking on stuff and you end up with a monthly subscription you dont want as by entering some sites you automaticlly agree to sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Random emails all this week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or HW.. ( I had to dig backwards from the customers phone number he had) . Turns out the email for invoice i asked for is fake, dont reply to my text...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much easier to use!) This one keeps turning itself off. The hot water seems to work and is always warm. The heating also works but for random amounts of time...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any kind of instructions/manual and therefore trying to figure out ourselves. We have what looks like a boiler/water tank system (coming from a standard...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Have a peculiar problem with my Gloworm Flexicom 30cx combi boiler, the main heat exchanger is getting red hot and fault coding on overheat even though the boiler and central heating is not on, i shut the boiler down for a while, clear the fault code and it will be fine again for...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock